When I started to have an interest in handmade accessories, I spent hours on the Internet searching, learning, and downloading tutorials so I decided to make one of my own. Accessoryholics was born.
Check the steps below and share us what you made after viewing this tutorial. ;-) ENJOY!
1. Cut five circles. The bigger the circle, the bigger petals for your flower.
2. Fold the cloth in half.
3. Fold again into half to have a triangular shape.
4. Sew a running stitch at the wider base of the cloth to form a petal. Do steps 1 to 4 for the rest.
5. Sew the petals all-together
6. if you were able to run a stitch across the 5 petals, it should look like this
7. Pull the thread and sew the last petal to the first petal you made. make sure you make a knot at the end of the thread so that they would stick together. Then glue a button at the middle of the flower ;-)
Some flowers we made and sold ;-)
Visit and like our page for updates.
Thanks for viewing this tutorial.